THE RIDE Shares Some Lessons from Dad
Hi, it’s THE RIDE here, wishing dads everywhere a Happy Father’s Day (and warning the rest of you that Father’s Day is Sunday, June 18th, so if you haven’t already made plans to spend the day with your dad, you’d better do it right now!).
- You aren’t learning much if you mouth is moving. Sometimes it is better to let someone else do the talking.
- Righty tighty; lefty loosey. Whether you are changing a lightbulb or installing something that requires screws, it helps to know which way to turn things.
- A penny saved is… not much. On the other hand, the quickest way to double your money is to fold it over… and put it back inside your pocket.
- If you want to hold a family meeting, turn the Wi-Fi off and wait in the room where the router is located. ‘Nuf said.
- Smart dads like smart gifts. Dads like getting a deal and they like spending time with you. And since right now, you can save 20% off tickets to THE RIDE, THE TOUR and THE DOWNTOWN EXPERIENCE, celebrating Father’s Day with one of these (or all of these!) NYC sightseeing activities is truly a smart idea. Just click here to make your reservation for anytime during Father’s Day weekend and use the code FATHERSDAY.