Cheers everyone, it’s THE RIDE here with advice for everyone planning a visiting to New York City during the holiday season. NYC is a magical place at this time of year—the festive lights, the elaborate store windows, and seasonal events like the tree at Rockefeller Center all combine to create an atmosphere that thrills your senses and warms your heart. But I’ve gotta be honest: the holiday season also brings crowds and chaos as everyone rushes around trying to see everything. So how can you enjoy all the good stuff without suffering any of the hassles? The answer is easy: take THE TOUR to see the city’s best holiday displays.
Your 90-minute journey will give you glorious views of New York’s decoration highlights, as you relax in comfort aboard THE TOUR’s custom-designed, multi-million dollar motor coach. Stadium-style seating and wall-to-ceiling windows will assure that you don’t miss a single glittering ornament.
Here’s a partial list of what you’ll see:
- The sparkling lights of One Worldwide Plaza
- Columbus Circle and Time Warner Center all illuminated
- Lincoln Center in lights
- The twinkling decorations of Central Park West and Tavern on the Green
- Horse and Carriages on Central Park South dressed in all their Christmas finery
- Swarovski Crystal Snowflake at Fifth Avenue and 57th Street
- The fabulously decorated windows of Fifth Avenue stores like Tiffany’s and Sak’s
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral illuminated for the holidays
- Bryant Park ice-skating rink and holiday store kiosks
- Swarovski Crystal New Year’s Eve Ball in Times Square
- Macy’s festive Christmas windows
There’s no doubt that THE TOUR is the way to this holiday season. So go ahead and sign up now!