Happy Holidays! It’s THE RIDE here, thinking about all the great reasons to take THE RIDE: HOLIDAY EDITION! The talented performers dazzle, the costumes are festive, the original seasonal music makes everyone want to sing along, and your hilarious hosts will have you laughing all the way along your 4.2-mile journey through the sparkling streets of New York City.
But there is a special bonus to this holiday extravaganza: while you are enjoying my interactive entertainment experience you can also view some of the best holiday decorations NYC has to offer, all while sitting in warmth and comfort aboard my multi-million dollar motor coach!
Wondering exactly what sights you’ll see? Check out this list of highlights:
- The famous neon and holiday lights in Times Square
- Grand Central Terminal
- Illuminated Chrysler Building
- New York Public Library decorations, including the wreathed lions on the front steps
- The Winter Village at Bryant Park, including the ice-skating rink and holiday store kiosks
- One Worldwide Plaza ablaze in twinkling lights
- The fabulous decorations at Columbus Circle and Time Warner Center
- Horse and Carriages on Central Park South dressed in all their Christmas finery
- Carnegie Hall in holiday lights
- The elegant Waterford Crystal New Year’s Eve Ball
THE RIDE: HOLIDAY EDITION is truly a great way to celebrate the holidays in New York. Tickets are going fast though, so click here to buy your tickets now.