36 Reasons To Take THE RIDE This Summer
1. THE RIDE is New York’s ONLY moving theatre and a head turning one at that.
2. The interactively dazzling show is the most exciting Experiential Event in the Times Square neighborhood.
3. The multi-million dollar busses are so perfectly air-conditioned that the audiences resist debarking at the end of the show.
4. The 75-minute tour of Midtown Manhattan allows visitors to survey the most famous 50 blocks in the world – from a perfectly air-controlled, floor-to-ceiling-windowed gigantic bus – passing the most famous Brands in the Universe – helping them decide – what to do next – what to buy next – where to shop next – where to eat next – where to be dazzled next.
5. As THE RIDERS glide through iconic neighborhood after iconic neighborhood, they are entertained by both the On-Board-Gold-Star-Critically-Acclaimed Hosts and the On-The-Street-Award-Winning Cast.
6. From two to toothless, all Generations take THE RIDE.
7. Famous singers take THE RIDE.
8. Movie stars take THE RIDE.
9. Presidential Candidates will be taking THE RIDE.
10. Broadway critics RAVE about THE RIDE.
11. The Tour Industry’s Press RAVES about THE RIDE.
12. THE RIDE wins a new Award every three months.
13. The new Mayor of London has asked to see THE RIDE’S Marketing Materials and Projected Financials.
14. THE CAST is exceedingly charming and seductively talented.
15. Ballerina Anna Courter’s pas de deux at Columbus Circle will take your air-conditioned breath away.
16. The On-Board Hosts are also drop-dead-gorgeous.
17. The CEO/CCO once won a Pulitzer Prize.
18. The President has been nominated to win the coveted 23rd Annual Frank W. Berkman Tourism Achievement Award
19. The Today Show said that THE RIDE is the hottest way to see New York.
20. Josh Groban declared that THE RIDE lived up to all of his wildest expectations.
21. FORBES proclaimed that THE RIDE is a wildly successful experiential branding EVENT.
22. THE RIDE presents NEW YORK in such a vibrant, exciting and exhilarating, light – visitors have been known to extend their vacations.
23. The 40 Plasma Screens on Board are a show unto themselves.
24. The 3,000 LED Lights and Surround Sound are designed and operated by Rock Arena geniuses.
25. The Group Sales Department takes more daily calls than the Mayor’s Office.
26. Flash Mobs stalk THE RIDE.
27. Whole PROMS rent multiple RIDES.
28. Hollywood Location Scouts are on board weekly.
29. THE RIDE has already filmed two TV Specials.
30. The bus actually talks. Scripted lines as well as impromptu banter with people on the sidewalk and the occasional taxi cab driver.
31. The hardest bitten New Yorker of all New Yorkers wrote that THE RIDE taught her things about her beloved city even she didn’t know. She called it FASCINATING FUN.
32. Summing Up: THE RIDE is a state-of-the-art, multi-million-dollar, critically-acclaimed, award-drenched, rolling Experiential Extravaganza dedicated to the rest of the WORLD
33. Alert: THE RIDE is awaiting its 10,000th RIDER.
34. Fact: Of the 9,381 RIDERS who have sung THE RIDE’S big-finish version of New York, New York, JOSH GROBAN sang it the best. Hands down.
35. FYI: Out-Of-Town guests (related and otherwise) have been known to take THE RIDE twice during their stay in NYC.
36. Scoop: The Cast is learning French.